Rod has no pucks

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

jj trying to bury the forum again

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Bad time of the year.. You are totally right about this only being a habit right now

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i despise the word and not a attention whore, but if you really wanna play that should cash. Take the most disrespected home team in the league. SF-135. this is a no brainer, if you havnt been fading the Tribe whenever they play a quality opponent you have been missing out, now we get to at a discounted price because for some reason ppl hate SF a team that is 12 gms above .500 at home and Love the under dog Tribe who havnt won a series against a good club since last time JJ had sex (with a woman that is) and are undr .500 on the road.

Call it what you want but i cant figure out why the hell anyone would be trying to find a reason to back Cle today. Bet Sf and thank me later.
    Last edited by BigDan; 06-25-11 at 08:09 AM.

BigDan

If that isnt good enough for you (not sure why it wouldnt be) but here lets try another.

Pads +115 (that what i played it at last night, not sure what out there now).

Much like against Lowe yesterday a group of sd players has hit Jair very well, this team is beaming with confidence after taking 2 of 3 from the red Sux an spanking atl yesterday. No way should a team with this unusual of a ballpark be so bad at home, Atl getting way to much lve right now while the Pads are the ones knocking down the big boys.

BigDan

dont like small home favs or home dogs you say? Lets try this, NYY/Tex ml parlay. If you like the chalk and the feeling you are betting the "better" team this one is for you! If 2 big favs and public plays gonna cash today it is these two no doubt. Wanna play them straight you say but that just to much juice (i agree) so do it like this....

Nyy tt ov whatever the number. Yanks always give CC lots of run support, great umpire for a over, and cant see nyy not getting to Cook in this one.

Tex tt ov whatever the number. Jet stream/wind tunnel should be in full effect in Tex today, Rangers spank lefties and i dont give Niese to much of a chance for success in this one.

BigDan

You say you want a fav in between the chalkiest of chalk and not a dog well here ya go.

ChiSox-155...Danks has regained his form and Nats dont hit lefties for shit.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

c-c-c-c-combo breaker

meckis
    meckis's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8113

Best is to fade so called "locks"

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Working on something now

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    You say you want a fav in between the chalkiest of chalk and not a dog well here ya go.

ChiSox-155...Danks has regained his form and Nats dont hit lefties for shit.

lay -155 and go against the hottest team in baseball

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    dont like small home favs or home dogs you say? Lets try this, NYY/Tex ml parlay. If you like the chalk and the feeling you are betting the "better" team this one is for you! If 2 big favs and public plays gonna cash today it is these two no doubt. Wanna play them straight you say but that just to much juice (i agree) so do it like this....

Nyy tt ov whatever the number. Yanks always give CC lots of run support, great umpire for a over, and cant see nyy not getting to Cook in this one.

Tex tt ov whatever the number. Jet stream/wind tunnel should be in full effect in Tex today, Rangers spank lefties and i dont give Niese to much of a chance for success in this one.
    I love it when a douche is hitting a hot streak and suddenly believes he's a God, putting out zillions of picks with zero backing, like that dead octopus.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post

lay -155 and go against the hottest team in baseball

Notice it was the last thing i threw out there. not even playing it

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

not all people start threads when they have a play, just have to know where to look

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I usually have a handful of mma 5 unit plays a year. Those are my highest rated plays. GL coach!

immy5150
    immy5150's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

so show me where to look..seems locks are posted everywhere with the same % as most bettors...50% or less

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rockies/Yankees UNDER 5 (5-Innings) -115

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Locks are at home depot
    Steam is at the sauna
    That Lean means nothing but to those in Curacao

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

well, when was the last time u threw us a NY sheet play JJ ??

arnoldrothstein
    arnoldrothstein's Avatar Become A Pro!

Atlanta you fukks