This in no way is a rant of any sort, but just displeasure and disappointment related to their service. In the longterm I have made money with them but recent events have made me realize that this week will be the last for me.

I have always known that they have been somewhat shady, but I kept looking away and was just happy with the profits. My frustration has been growing ever since mid baseball season when I started seeing a pattern with their baseball picks. Their selections were constantly copied from other services, it got to the point where me and other guys I talk to started predicting what games they will be on. If it happened once or twice, I would think it's just coincidence, but every single day there was rarely a play from them that I wasn't on already.

Then the football season came around, and they started of like their normal self putting out 10 unit plays, with a 20 unit play once a week or so, winning a little bit, until they lost with their killer club play. There is no mention of that anywhere on the website whatsoever, and when asked through e-mails by people who did not purchase it, they are advertising a winner. After that loss, shit started to run down hill, they were throwing out a 20 unit play pretty much every day, and then this saturday they just went crazy.

They posted 10 games this past saturday, risking a total of 200 units! 9 of those games were a game of month in "something"(big 12, elite info, syndicate) blah blah, on the last Saturday of the month, yeah right

Not only that but they posted the unit value for the first two games and then they asked you to check back during the day to find out unit values for the subsequent games? Well low and behold they lost their 20 unit game early morning, won the other with a line that was never available to anyone and unattainable and then show up with a 50 unit play for the 12:30 game, which was florida, perfect copycat play of the Ultra Service who had it as their 7* play for that week. That's another service that they copy on a regular basis for their football plays, but they only take the top plays which are the most profitable in hopes to keep it on the DL, kind of hard to do when I have access to both services. On top of that they released Florida at +2 on NOON on Saturday, at which point the gators were favored.

Then on Sunday they claim on their website that Tampa Bay was the game of the month, yes it was a winner, yes they were on it with a widely available line at release time, but nowhere was it mentioned that it was the game of the month, yet they are advertising on it.

What made me realize that these guys have gone over to the dark side, in my eyes, is the fact that on TrackPicks they are the only service who doesn't allow you to look at their PicksTracker to see their historical selections, I wonder why that is?

I know college basketball is starting and thats where they made the name for themselves, but i just can't and don't want to go into chasing mode if they have a bad week or two in college basketball. Somebody who prides themselves on money management and encourages it allegedly, asks their clients to put 100 units on one game, and then comes back with a 200 unit Saturday. I personally think that they have hit the wall and don't know how to deal with it.

There is so much more, both small and large, that I just can't remember as I am writing this but I'm sure others can chip in, but I just want everyone to be careful and see the real picture of who they are dealing with.

My .02
Smallball