It's clear what happened here. The original poster took some shots on some bad odds. Tony made the situation worse by being a dick. Had Tony not gotten so fired up and tried to calmly talk about it this wouldn't be up here. All it would have took was, "Hi, Eric, I'm Tony the GM. I noticed you had two bets in particular that were bad lines due to human error. Your top 20 bet should not have been 20 to 1. It should have been 2 to 1. Your 425 to 1 bet should have been 42.5 to 1. At 5dimes we do not appreciate people who try to take shots at our erroneous lines. I need to know if this is intentional or if you may have not realized our mistake?"

Eric: "No, I thought the bets were just good odds for me. I didn't know they were bad lines."

Tony: "Ok, sir. As stated in 5dimes rules we reserve the right to cancel any play in which our line posted was erroneous. These two plays fall under that category. In the future be more aware when betting these lines that seem to good to be true. If you continue to bet bad lines we will consider you a shot-taker and dishonest customer who we do not want to continue buissness with. If you have any questions about lines please contact one of our customer service people. Are we on the same page?"

Eric: "Yes"

Tony: "Ok, sir let me open up your account for you and we will grade these plays as wins under the correct odds. Thank you for understanding our mistake."

That is all it would have taken to keep this a minimal issue.