SF Giants ML and RL (Lincecum & Hamels) – both 100 dime plays (winner #3 and #4 in a row)
Lincecum (4-0 SU, 4-0 RL) has gotten off to the best start of his young career and I am confident it will continue today. Despite the fact that Lincecum did not have his best stuff against St. Louis last week, he was still able to pull off the SU and RL win, giving up 1 run. Today, I am absolutely shocked that the Giants are hovering around -150 SU and +150 RL. The linesmakers are still giving no credit to the Giants’ offense and believe Cole Hamels will shut down the Giants’ offense at home. The Giant’s offense is not amazing, but like I said last week, it is much better at home. The only thing Cole Hamels has going for him is that he married Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model, Heidi Strobel. Let me tell you how this game plays out:
I will initially get a boner when the camera turns to Cole’s wife during the pregame portion when celebs are shown. As the Giants score several runs off of Cole Hamels, I will be stroking my rooster getting ready for the big bang. During the late innings when the SU and RL win are well in hand, I will erupt like Mt. Doom in ****ing Lord of the Rings. This will be followed by 10 minutes of me lying on my bed and shaking unconsciously. At the end of the game, when the cameras show Cole’s wife again, she will have a look of “why did I marry a ****ing loser like Cole when I could have married a winner like Lincecum?” I will immediately get another boner (partly because she is so hot / partly because of the SU and RL win) and probably press pause while I beat off to the disappointed look in Cole’s wife.