Originally posted on 12/05/2020:

The only women in their late 30’s still trolling around looking for a man...

1. Married the wrong guy and are now divorced. Maybe just wasted time, maybe have kids, maybe have a mental disease.
2. Are a bitch that every guy along the way decided the pussy wasn’t good enough to deal with the headache.
3. Looking for Prince Akeem to walk through the door and sweep them off their feet. Unrealistic.
4. Massive baggage- drugs, booze and probably spent most their 20’s and 30’s getting passed around...
5. Not worth a 36 year old man going after... I don’t know if the younger one is better but I certainly would pursue younger pussy & newer experiences. I don’t buy into having the same life arc/interests making it work.

Now, if you tell me she built a billion dollar business or is a doctor I’ll shut up. I only know one bitch in her late 30’s not married with a high level of success... the rest have 3-4 cats and a vagina that looks like a catchers mitt. Otherwise, she probably has been rode hard and put away wet many times over and you are the next jockey up. Ejaculate and evacuate pal.