Originally posted on 08/03/2018:

Is it really that bad/all that much different from other nights? Serious question, I havnt had time to sit down and look as of yet.

I have feared for awhile now that August/September were gonna be awful with so many teams not even trying and how big of lines we have seen earlier than normal this season..

As much as I talk up bases for being my best most consistent sport that I typically end the season with profit, unfortunately that only applies for the 1st half of the season. Once we get to this point there simply are not nearly as many opportunities to get down on dogs that have a much higher chance of winning than odds suggest imo. To complicate things even further rosters will soon expand and make it a total guessing game who the Fukk some these dudes playing even are!! Lol.

For myself this typically the time of year I make very few bets and start doing prep work for nfl fantasy leagues and the start of college foots that takes a lot of time/research to be ready out the gates!!

Moral of the story, if you gonna continue playing just scale back your unit size and amount of volume ya playing on a given night.. gl everyone and be careful, it a minefield out there!!