Originally posted on 07/15/2017:

Buffalo trying to ruin another contest. These guys know I'm as trust worthy as they come around here. We've ran this contest for years without a glitch like you telling us what to do.

Bottom line is I'm gonna get paid back, and you'll never see Another Point from him. Like I said he owed me points 1st. You'll always be the Idiot who got taken for 3500 due to your own "Stupidity".

As far as Chad Robb goes he's the Best In The Industry. I've been winning for years using a combination of his picks and my research. I use to spend 4-8 hours a week researching but Hell he does probably 85 % of my research for me now days. $75 for his Draft Kings Picks (Nascar & Golf) alone are worth it, and add on his picks in all things Fantasy Nascar and its a steal. I had tripled my Money by week 6 this year.

But don't get it twisted, I am beating my boy Chad in both Nascar Contests here. Beating him by 120 points @Fantasy Live ( And that was with me having a driver last week in my line up who didn't even race ) & I'm 8th OVERALL @ Fox Nascar Contest, Chads 21st. So I definitely know when to step outside the box there also.

So look Buffoon, I just offered for you guys to enter every week, it was your mouth running about how easy it is to beat us. The reason I never played your game was because BDJ actually has the power to eliminate us from the contest with one keystroke, I'm starting to agree with him that you are a cancer, that must be cut out.