Originally posted on 12/08/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
I cant tell you who it was, for HIPPA reasons obviously but also because of who he is

But what I can tell you is this, he graduated with a phd from one of the finest colleges in the world, his degree was economics but he specializes in network and systems security.

We got to talking about a bunch of different topics and what he had to say was frightening. This guy wasn't a bullshitter but a real straight shooter.

He was telling me some things the nsa has the capability of doing, and does on a regular basis. He knows Snowden personally. Again normally these are things you hear at a bar, but I googled him and he's legit. He was consulted by the previous two administrations for cyber warfare stuff, all stuff verified.

On to just a few things he said can be done remotely, some may not be surprising to you all but they were to me.

Phones can be remotely controlled to do whatever the nsa wants them to do, including microphones and video on. Electric fireplaces can actually be manipulated and produce CO and pump it out pf the pipes, instead of gas, this one he said was a lab project he worked on at MIT. Airplanes can be hijacked and have been, when I asked him more questions about this he said "we know it can be done because we have all done it".

Basically, anything and everything is nowp possible.

I also asked him if he thought it was possible to rig or manipulate the election and he laughed and said "let me just say it's more than possible"

That was about it. Probably nothing earth shattering for most of you but i found it somewhat terrifying that he verified things I always worried about but chose the "ignorance is bliss" route...
Kraken I could have told you all this stuff ten years ago but people thought we were all crazy