Originally posted on 09/08/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
Really, God does forgive sin. I strongly suggest you get to know Him, before it's too late for you.

Where did we claim to be the same religion? I'm Roman Catholic, BF obviously isn't. We both believe in God, the buck stops there. I would never ignorantly bad mouth the Pope & Saint Mother Theresa, like BF has done. On Judgement day, BF will have to answer for those actions. Just like I'll have to answer for promoting a Boss thread, well according to BF anyway. Pretty safe to say, BF will have way more to worry about than me.
You're both not Christians?

See this is my point. There are over 4000 religions and even within the same religions there are arguements and disagreements.

In Christianity it's Catholics, Baptists, Methodists, etc.

In Islam it's Sunni and Shia sects that kill each other.

Then you have Mormons and Jews.

Who is right? IMO they're all wrong. Hence he inconsistency and constant arguing, fighting, and bloodshed.

You and Brainfreeze both say I'm going to hell bc I don't believe in God and then I watch you two disagree and bicker. It's very ironic to me.

Of course every religion thinks their way is the only way. It's been beaten into them most of their lives and they been taught not to question it or have an open mind.

If you were born in the Middle East, you would most likely be Muslim. If you were born in India, you would most likely follow Hinduism. If you were born on Israel you would most likely be Jewish. Don't you get it yet?

Some child was born today in the Middle East and he will be Muslim for no other reason than because he was born to Muslim parents. Is that kid going to hell over what he was born into?