Originally posted on 06/21/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
As Dan Gilbert (owner of the Cleveland Cavs) stated last night... "God has blessed the good people of Cleveland and in Ohio." Basically Gilbert insinuated God loves the people of Cleveland more. They deserved it.

But how come God didn't bless the people in G.S. land or California last night?
Lmao. Exactly.

When that Malaysia Airlines plane went missing they interviewed a family that missed the flight because they were running late or something.

They thanked God.....

So did God hate everyone else on that plane?

If a tornado comes through and destroys my home and everything in it am I supposed to praise God I'm alive even though he just destroyed everything I have?

It makes no sense.

Some of the biggest hypocrites I've met in my entire life have presented themselves as "Christian" and then behind the scenes they are cheating on their wives and doing all sorts of bad things.

Man is no different than it was thousands of years ago. For things we aren't smart enough to explain, there is a sect of mankind that still uses God to explain it.

Like I've said, there are several things man used to think we're caused by God (rain, wind, night, day, etc) but as we progress, we learn God isn't the reason stuff happens.

I'm open minded but I need evidence to believe things.

The Muslims in the Middle East that rape and kill believe in God too. I think it's pretty arrogant that there are thousands of religions and everyone thinks "their" religion is the correct one.