Originally posted on 04/18/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
The Rockets need more players with heart like PBev and Montrezl Harrell. If I was playing for the Rockets, I'd be pissed and be calling out the refs on interviews about the 70% illegal screens the warriors run. I'd be running through the screens like a football player and be getting technicals and flagrants called on me.

It's an insult to the game how pussified the NBA has become. In the Jordan days, they would allow hand checking and other physical play. Now, when curry gets hand checked, he cries like a pu*sy to the refs and tried to throw an elbow back at PBev. This is the player the NBA headquarters in New York and their refs falsely appointed the MVP of the league? A players who runs in circles 10 times around illegal screens and chucks up 3's all day? What a bi*ch league this has become.

It's ​embarrassing that i have to cheat to win poker tournament. Its also embarrassing how much i like a dik in my ass. It's a joke. Jordan would back into you and do a glorious fade away in your face or do a monster dunk on you at will. Jordan is a King. Curry is a bi*ch and always will be. Hopefully, this f*gs ankle is
fked and we don't have to watch him run around 10 illegal screens in one possession just to chuck up a 3 pointer. If the pu*sy boy curry thinks this is physical, wait till the bi*ch plays The Spurs. Good riddance.