Originally posted on 01/17/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
So who is going to lose their ass next week backing Seattle?
I tried to tell everyone....

People kept telling me Carolina "was square". I also kept hearing there was "value" on Seattle. Then people tried to justify that Seattle was better because of Carolina's schedule....It didn't matter that Seattle lost at home to Carolina or lost to the Rams twice.....I just don't get it.

I value my own eyes and watching the teams play more than the difference between the lines at Bovada and Pinnacle.

Carolina has been the best team in the NFL all year and I've made a lot of money backing them. I'm going to continue to back them until the wheels fall off.

Gambling 101: You don't fade streaks. It's like the guy at the roulette wheel that keeps betting red because black has hit 6 times in a row. When he finally hits that 7th bet he is like 1-6. Wouldn't you rather back the winning side until it lost? LOL. Not the best analogy but I hope you get what I'm saying.

Now everyone is going to say "squares win again" or "Vegas just keeps giving out free money". At the end of the day it doesn't matter. It's about picking winners.