Originally posted on 11/13/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by jumper View Post
Put in a withdraw request which was approved 11 business days ago and when i called today told still no tracking number. I normally use dsi but thought I'd give bovada a try given the sbr endorsement. The restrictive policy on not allowing monday night games to be included in teasers/ parlays and the slow release of lines made me decide to leave. Their site sucks, multiple mistaken bets caused by faulty mobile app which they won't cancel even if you call 1 minute later days before game time. These issues can be understood since they exist to beat you, but when a player wins he needs to be paid ontime to justify an A rating
Don't know how hard you complained, but if you bet big enough and beef heavily, they will take care of you for the slow-pay.
Buddy of mine has been getting bank-wires and checks little by little slowly cashing out 75k off of 1k investment (poker winnings mostly).
They have been slow paying him big time, but he's eventually been getting the money, and they have given him tons of free plays and tournament entries for their slow payouts.
The site is an absolute shithole for sports and I am by no means promoting that hindu-ran joke.
BUT, my point is, keep complaining to them on a daily basis, and Habib will take care of you.
They also just approved him for their new debit card and he's already received that, which lets you cash 2500 per week (cash is in hand within 48 hours of withdrawl). It's still in beta so may not be available to the smaller players yet. They told another buddy of mine who is a peanut bettor he wasn't approved for it lol.
So that could be another option for you.

And as for SBR and their ratings on books, you shouldn't put too much into that. It's whoever helps them out the most that is going to get a good rating obviously.