Originally posted on 09/23/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
So teams with entire new rosters of players and coaches from 5 to 10 years ago are going to adhere to form? Quite a leap of faith don't you think?
This is an idiotic reply, but I'll entertain it with a response as long as my dinner doesn't get served before I'm done typing.

I want to know the against the spread record of 0-2 home teams in week three. These numbers could potentially show a number of things. The public undervaluing/writing off the 0-2 teams, the 0-2 teams manning up and getting that much needed win (or at least keeping it close enough to cover in the event they're a dog), or the flip side of that coin which is that bettors believe they'll win because they have to, or because they're due.

I didn't ask for specific team records. I don't give a sh!t how the Detroit Lions specifically have done in this spot over the last five/ten years. I want to know how teams in general have fared in this spot. If you don't understand the interest in this information, that's fine.

Side note. I spent the morning interviewing an 83 year old Jewish man who snuck out of his ghetto the night before the rest of his family and friends were shipped off to the gas chambers at Auschwitz. He hid in the bushes and watched them loaded up. He was ten years old and survived the winter in the snow scavenging for food. He spent the next three years bouncing around from farm to farm working for food and a barn to sleep in while posing as a Catholic boy and dodging the Nazis.

Nice avatar, tough guy. Real cool.