Originally posted on 09/17/2015:

I hate Bovada so much...they constantly have technical issues, their poker software is obviously rigged, not to mention they pay employees to operate the PRNG software to recoup some of their money in cash games and sit and go's, and they always have the worst lines and juice the crap out of them! Totals are always a half point higher or lower in MLB, and sometimes 2-3 points in football whether it is the spread or the total. Twice i have had issues with payouts where the check bounced, and I spent a few weeks dealing with their garbage trying to get a new check, although eventually I did get paid, but in one instance I told them F*%# IT! and to just put the money back into my online account!!!! For some reason I continued to deal with their stupid BS over the past few years but not anymore...I wish there was a way to screw them over, because they really deserve a lot worse for the crap they pull on their customers, the people who line their greedy pockets and keep them in business. Sorry for the rant, but they really are that bad