Originally posted on 12/18/2014:

before Neteller closing for US customers it was possible to arb and make a living doing it from the US. bonus money was everywhere and along with sites like pinnacle it would have been easy money. now in the US it's just not worth the small change. and i would guess that even if you are not in the US, the bonus money is not nearly as easy to get and rollover as it use to be. moving money is harder and expensive. new rules keep coming up making it less profitable for gamblers offshore. if you want to gamble that's one thing. pick a great book that has been around a long time and people here say how good they are, deposit and i hope you win big gambling..if you just want to make money easy. well i don't know what to tell you. maybe you can still arb from another country and make easy money. i doubt it. i don't think anyone is going to just try to explain arbing and how they do it today on a public forum. if i was able to do it and make easy money and plenty of it i would not be in a public forum bragging to everyone how. sorry i could not help you out more. good luck in whatever you decide.