Originally posted on 10/07/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
At least Carseller does not tell lies about me PO! So right now I'd consider you several rungs lower than him on the ethics scale. Every day eh... fools and urgers are the type of people who make up inflammatory shit to create drama. Every day indeed. Idiot.

I try to say yes to anyone who asks anything of me. He doesn't ask very often. He always sends it back fast. He'd only have to let me down once and that would be the end of it. But he never has in years.

So I'd feel like a dick saying no over a poker tourney entry maybe 2 or 3 times per month (I think it has been).

Sorry if it offends you guys, but considering the history I don't find his requests unreasonable.

Plus I don't like joining lynch mobs.
Hey Opti. I totally see your point of view, I was there a couple of years ago with Carseller.

I gave him a lot of points and kinda found him amusing and felt sorry for him.

Since then, I have seen his constant angling, lying and cheating wherever he could get away with it and I decided that was enough until he showed any real sign of stopping the cycle. People giving him points out of pity are just enabling/encouraging him to do it more.

He now is totally and openly stiffing Triple_D_Bet in his loan. This garbage about the loan being a joke is just that, garbage. He is using that and anybody that will still enable him as an excuse to continue stiffing him.

He is a grown man (assuming that is the case) and therefore he should be treated like it. Charity and pity should be saved for the folks that are genuinely in a bind and show that they will take responsibility and work through it (e.g. Mexicanstallion).

If you truly think what has happened with Carseller is a "lynch mob" then there is not much I can say that will likely change your mind. Carseller has agreed to everything that he is being held to and all people are doing is calling that out, nothing more than that.