Originally posted on 09/18/2014:

303 - Auburn -7

Little surprised by the line drop, glad I waited. Auburn has covered 12 straight. Fully aware of Snyder's record as a home dog. Watched the Iowa St @ Kansas St game and was not impressed with Wildcats. I felt the Cyclones outplayed Kansas St and Wildcats were lucky to come away with the win (non-cover). On multiple short yard situations, the Cyclones were able to stop the Wildcat rushing attack. Auburn a big step up, not buying this is a trap game for Tigers

379- Mississippi St +9

Miss St and Miss have been rock solid for me over the years. Big fan of Bulldog QB Dak Prescott (9 TD passes ytd). On the other hand, the QB situation for Tigers looks shaky. Lsu lost a bunch of studs to the NFL, WR Beckham, RB Hill,WR Landry and QB Mettenberger. Bulldogs return 57 letterman. Tigers have controlled this series and have their usual strong defense, but Bulldog D-Line is seasoned, big and aggressive. Bulldogs have nice balance, can pound the ball on the ground or go to the air. I would not be shocked if the Bulldogs won this game outright. Getting over a TD is a bonus.

GL with your plays