Originally posted on 05/08/2014:

First: I am against this banning. Seems to harsh to me.
On the other hand: If I were the owner of this site, reading "Site provided me all the connections I needed. All business from now on" (or something like that), I'd ban his ass as well. Simple as that. He could explain the situation, I would think about whether his explanation is convincing or not. That's it. What would be the proper way: Asking: "Hey kidder. Look honey, are you trying to get posters to contact you to buy your plays?" - "Oh nooooooooooooooooo, of cooooouuuuuuurse noooooooooooooot." - "Okay sweetheart, thank you, carry on". Really? Lmao.

And while some of the guys want to bash Shari here, calling her insecure and shit: Yeah, she was so insecure, that she was the only mod to show her ass during and after the BI fiasco, posting under her real name. I have massive respect for that. Takes balls to be the only one showing up while your bosses decide to hide their asses and basically let you handle the shit alone.

But honestly; this video was absolutely laughable. All I see is a guy that is so drunk that he forgets words and slurs his speech. Trying to act like a tough guy actually is just pathetic. Oh, I would have included a few more fukk/fukking/fukker, just to make sure that everyone understands your point. Trying too hard here, just trying too hard.
Easiest thing would have been to write an email, explaining that what he said didnt have anything to do with touting. But yeah I understand, sitting drunk in a car, making a video and calling the mod that banned you a skank, while mixing a gazillion fukks in and rubbing your chin and beard like a wannabe Godfather CLEARLY is the better way to handle the situation and look oh so cool in front of a bunch of guys on the internet.
And at the same time he was ooooh so concerned about finally getting his POTY badge. If a fake title awarded by a fake loser on the internet is that important.... Wow. I remember the "I am done with posting here" thread.

100% childish video.
Wanted to prove a point? That worked out really well....