Originally posted on 03/16/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
The bet is really to try to win 1k or 2k. Will be able to hedge immediately in the playoffs. As long as peyton doesnt go down, I'm not sure how this team doesnt get in?

I agree.. Talib isn't worth the money he's being paid, but is def an upgrade. Also, can't overlook the fact that they took him from probably the #2 team in the AFC.. we saw what the pats secondary looked like without him. Other then those two teams, afc is extremely weak
So you are locking up $500 for 11 months to double it? The world could end bro! Seriously though, everyone ranting and raving about the Broncos I am not feeling it. Losing Decker could hurt more then people think even though Peyton makes his own receivers nearly every year. Without Decker it makes it easier to double Demaryius Thomas. Sure Talib is here but there is a reason they had all that cap money lying around.

Denver Broncos: S Mike Adams, DE Robert Ayers, G Zane Beadles, LBStewart Bradley, WR Andre Caldwell, CB Tony Carter (restricted), WR Eric Decker, CB Chris Harris (restricted), KR Trindon Holliday (restricted), SMichael Huff, S Duke Ihenacho (exclusive rights), S Quentin Jammer, OTWinston Justice, C Dan Koppen, LB Paris Lenon, LB Brandon Marshall (exclusive rights), DE Jeremy Mincey, RB Knowshon Moreno, LB Shaun Phillips, CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, DT Mitch Unrein (restricted), C Steve Vallos, LB Wesley Woodyard.

Those are some key pieces they are losing. They still have Peyton though! Go ahead lock up your money for 11 months hoping for it to double. You are better off buying a cheap key and flipping it. Hey its your money, good luck.