Originally posted on 02/04/2014:

not a great card but lot better than yesterday at least as i decided to bask in the glow of the destruction of the most overrated qb of all time, i know ya'll love him and somehow bought into the garbage that a noodle arm qb should even be discussed as the goat. maybe im crazy but while yea what that papi johns slinging phony does at the line is remarkable i just got this thing bout the qbs i consider the greatest all have 1 thing in common and it not rings, where im from a qbs job is to throw the fb so yes while there certainly other things to consider i refuse to put a noodle arm qb in my top 5! ok last time i talk bout it, thank you legion of boom for giving me a performance ill tell my grand kids bout, this was better than all the nail biters of late cause if peyton lost close there be more excuses that just sound stupid now..(i understand im being extreme and peyton in my top 7 for sure, however im not being any more extreme than every asshole at the party i was at saying "once peyton wins this gm it will seal the deal as goat" lmao)..on to hoops..

ok i really like clemson and dont have a problem with -7 but seems like a line that might get bet down (if a 6.5 pops up im playing them, playing them either way tho).. clemson has been 7 points better than everyone they played at home excluding fsu but fsu a tough matchup for them with their length and excellent defense (they did return the favor at fsu tho) including puke.. last year they were only 3 points better both gms but both gms clemson owned the 1st 30 min and tech made a push the final 10 to make it look close which is big considering tigers were god awful from the charity stripe last season and now are among the better ft shooting teams so i think they will control game much like last seasons contest but this time they will finish tech off from the line, also imo clem is greatly improved while gtech is basically the same team. think they will be hard pressed to score more than 50 here while clem should get into the 60s..

illini, total, or nothing in that game.. there no way in hell i would back wiscy here, let me tell you why.. wiscy cannot stop guard penetration for shit so if rice, bertrand, and abrams attack the rim they will have success.. could be a thing where over is a good play again. i understand not wanting to back illini and i dont really either but that 1st gm wiscy just got out on them fast and it was over, after the initial 10 minute onslaught (at a time wiscy was playing very good ball still btw) illini played with them rest of way for the most part, clearly the fact wiscy was working with a 19 point lead 10 minutes in might have had something to do with it but i just dont see the way they are playing now pouring on the same kind of start here. as bad as it was there were some positives, illini did have 25 freaking offensive boards, of coarse you have to be missing a lot of fukkin shots for that to happen but it also makes you think they def have some things going in their favor on the offensive end.. tough gm, if you made me play it id play illini but again i know it not a easy thing to do, if they dont win this gm they may not win another gm rest of season..

ok ya'll been getting on me for not starting these threads last week (was really freaking sick, the days i did gamble i just didnt have the energy or desire to post) so now i started it so lets get the participation going! please keep peyton comments to a min and only if you have something useful to say about a game today, while im making rules lets not just post "team A is " that shit helps no one it says discussion thread so if you cant discuss it post it somewhere else