Originally posted on 09/20/2013:

Got beat by probably the best team in the NFL. Gave away a road game to a division opponent by playing the sloppiest brand of football they could possibly play.

Of Eli's 7 picks, after watching the games, I'd say 2-3 were legitimate. 2 hail Elis when down a ton against Denver don't really matter. Hell one of them was into triple coverage. I think about 3 tipped off a receivers/RB hands. He's not playing as badly as the INTs say he is. And I must say, despite the pass rush being absolutely terrible, I think the secondary for the Giants has been pretty good. Terrell Thomas is playing very well, Amukamara did a great job on Welker and Dez. Webster still stinks but at least he's going against WR2 now, which for the Panthers is a nobody (LaFell?).

And Carolina unfortunately has its first female head coach (no balls). They are mismanaged to an incredible degree and frankly, are a bad team that continues to look bad. Their secondary is pretty weak this year, so ideally Nicks, Cruz and Randell would be able to torch them. And their rush defense hasn't exactly been a great contributor either and David Wilson has the ability to bust big runs, it's just tough to do when you fall behind quickly in games like the Giants have.

I'm fairly confident in a Giants win as long as they aren't replaying the Dallas game again and just hand the ball over to the Panthers constantly.