Originally posted on 08/23/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
I am relaxed, i am also old enough to hone up to my mistakes, and i'll be the first to admit i capped the Shogun fight way off, and same goes for Ellenberger and as such i'd also have no problems what so ever admitting to betting the fights had i done so. In the case of Shogun i opted out (didn't play either side of it, nor did i play the Overeem v Browne fight) but going heavy on Lauzon was still enough to sink my ship.

As for the Ellenberger v Rory i played Ellen straight but had Rory DEC (which i saw as the most likely outcome) in a couple of parlays that cashed and saved that night (along with Guillard KO/TKO and a couple of others)

But as such, i also have zero tolerance policy for lies, and i disdain people that resort to using such tactics. I judge people by actions, and so far he's carried himself like a phaggot so he'll be called out like one aswell it's really as simple as that. So people telling me he's a 'very good guy' holds very little weight.
No one gives a shit what you have zero tolerance for. You're the one who's been acting like a coksucker Rollguy, being all ultra confident in your shitty picks, then get buried and then get all mad and rag on proven people on this forum. There is a reason people clown on you wherever you go. Threat people like you want to be treated, and if this is such a cesspool, how about you go fuk off.

I hope you don't armbar me now, i know you roll and all, shieeet