So I was playing Pokemon Silver for Gameboy when suddenly it rings on my door. I open up and there stands my girlfriend and I could tell that she has been crying a lot and her eyes were all red. I told her to come in and we sat on my bed and she started telling me what has happened. Apparently, her father has been very abusive to her mother and hit her or something like that but I didn't really pay attention to what she was saying because at that moment I met a really rare pokemon in my game. There is a 1/251 chance of capturing this pokemon! I was so excited I knew I couldn't screw up on this. And as I was about to catch the pokemon, my girlfriend suddenly screams "aslan gush nemikoni!!" and she took my Gameboy and threw it across the room. I screamed and ran over to my Gameboy but unfortunately the screen had been broken and the On light wasn't lighting either.
I got so extremely mad and told her that she was a lot of bad things. That got her even more upset and she started crying while she ran out of my house.
I think I screwed up big time now. My girlfriend is upset and my Gameboy is broken. What should I do?