Originally posted on 12/23/2012:

Would have been a B at least, but something seems to have happened here in the last few months or so. So C.

Player complaints being shut down without any hearing, or just ignored. Posts deleted left right and center.

It feels like SBR has got worn out dealing with player complaints and is starting to treat us like the enemy instead of allies.

Dozer shutting down the complaint against 5D from Dan Bouton without an investigation leaves a particularly dirty taste in my mouth.

What does Bill Dozer do here anyway? Never seen the guy do or say a positive thing toward players. His MO seems to always blindly go against the player or ignore them. The twisted logic he tried to use to excuse 5D stealing off that guy leaves me thinking Dozer is little short of a crook himself. And at very least bereft of a sense of fairness. Would not trust him as far as I could throw him anymore. Therefore don't have faith in SBR's goodwill anymore.

I do like the forum and competitions etc. But wanting SBR to be on our side is best forgotten, as that expectation will just leave you with the same awful taste in your mouth over and again.