Originally posted on 11/23/2012:

Honestly I've missed out on some of my local lines (because I make my Bovada plays first since those are the only ones people can tail). Because I'm worried about posting them so people can tail. I asked for help figuring out my average juice a few days ago and not a single person offered to help and I know for a fact a couple of posters that come and get the plays from here (fuk you two, you know who you are). I don't mind people tailing, but it's been my experience that people in the forum either bash you when you lose, or take whatever they can get from you without even a thank you in return. These 2 guys are partially responsible for a profitable NBA point-buying angle being stopped at a few books a couple of seasons ago. One of them I met in person and the fuker didn't even introduce himself, the other I asked for a favor with betpoints and the nukka kept my points. This shit happened after they made a nice amount by tailing my shit. I don't give a fuk about no clown introducing himself to me or some betpoints, I wipe my ass on both of them. The principle is what bothers me.

I wasn't even gonna post my plays bro, but your timely e-mail is the only reason I'm even posting anything to be honest with you.