Originally posted on 10/13/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
What's scummy about them? They pay, they have good lines (even if they deal dual). I am just a player, have no affiliation with them besides playing there. I have had a great experience with them and been with them for a couple years already.
They have multiple slow pays against large winners. They have horrible terms no honest book should have (whether they use them or not that is true). They have tons of inventivized posters to bump up their reputation at every chance. They complete misrepresented the dispute with Cory's mom. They attempted to bully him at the start. A lot of dishonest stuff in that thread.

They pay most people, have legit players that like them fine. If I was stuck in the US I'd probably play there too. They're still very scummy though and would not want to be a owed a large sum by them no matter how many rush to their defence. But again state of the industry, and no big deal. I don't care about what line anyone else gets that much. I only care what bets someone offers to me. I understand both sides but don't really care a lot about the dual lines.