Originally posted on 10/03/2012:

Now that this thread has been moved, I hope that we will have a little peace. I registered at SBR to increase & expand my capping skills, not read an internet forum where everyone is bashing each other. I know that 'players talk' is sort of an open forum but I still think that those who posted trash for the sake of posting trash make SBR look bad & SBR did not do itself any favors by allowing it to continue for as long as it has. I'm not saying that Roxxy is an angel - but if you poke a dog enough times, he will bite.

Ya, Roxxy is having a slump - every capper goes through it sooner or later. Gambling is not a sprint, it's a marathon that's best measured at the end of a season.

Win or lose, at least Roxxy has the balls to post his picks in a spreadsheet for all to see. That's a hell of a lot more that what the majority of posters on this site do.

We all have the ability to follow or fade - the choice is our own & we need to take responsibility for it.

I always thought that the real 'bad guy' was the books & the whole purpose was to beat him - not each other...

Really Sad...