Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=15387900'>posted</a> on 07/16/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post
With respect to my betting sums, I initially started out small to steadily build a bankroll. Everybody does; if you didn't, I question how well your bankroll management skills will hold up long-term. I wasn't earning nearly the same salary then, not that it mattered in terms of my risk tolerance back then. I steadily increased my bankroll over time and increased the value of my units accordingly.
You said you currently bet $50 units the other week in your Wanderlei thread. You mean to say you bet even less than $50 per unit before? lol.

The whole $100 per event line is simply bullshit perpetuated by Vaughany and pretty slimey considering he posts in the Sherdog bet threads and sees that I risk $1,000 on a single fight for guys I'm confident in (like JDS vs Mir as a recent example). I don't even consider $1,000 on a fight a lot of money anymore from a dollars & cents POV, but I like to win first & foremost so I have to do everything within reason to keep that going.
once again I thought you said your losing play on Wanderlei was the biggest play you made in your life at "14 units". I know because I mocked you about it. Cmon, on average you bet like 50-100 on a fight.

Should a wealthy person who enjoys playing poker just step up to the $10/$20 NL table and plop down $5,000 or should he be playing $2/5 and getting the hang of brick & mortar poker before escalating to higher stakes? One approach is smart, the other is stupid. I didn't get rich by making stupid decisions.
Oh so you mean when you were firing air units on Jim Miller you were not the "MMA betting expert" you now claim to be, you were just an average fanboy who "enjoys betting on fights"? I see.

So when did you make the transition from somebody who enjoys betting on MMA, to a "betting expert"? Was it when you lost your "biggest wager ever"? Or was it around the same time you went from age 16 to 30 in a matter of weeks?

It is clear that I am a black sheep around here from the ridicule I get. I'm surrounded by a number of averages Joes that just don't get where I'm coming from. You see me as a clown in a mask that prescribes to being something more than I am. To be honest, I don't care; keep making memes. You're only hurting the SBR community. My intentions are to share MMA knowledge and to share in the profits I've accumulated over many years of successful, +EV betting. I see that I was far too naive and the lowest common denominator on this board, the scum that lurks in every thread, kills it for the rest of the SBR MMA community that wants to win money & engage in knowledgeable MMA discussion. It's unfortunate but I've since moved on to better venues for that sort of thing.
So does this mean you will leave or will you keep coming back for more like the masochistic little phaget you are. I don't want to confuse anyone, maybe Vaugany and Dublin think Im calling you a "cigarette" or something. Youre a focking Mincer, bruv.

A bloody Poofter, mate.