Originally posted on 07/06/2012:

I'm thinking alot of the uproar was because when they closed the accounts of several US States, alot of noobish players did their first cash out. These idiots likely unfamiliar with the process, combined with a legitimate backlog (not enough processors) started posting all over SBR and 2p2 and even had seasoned (in terms of withdrawls) vets like myself raising eyebrows. I can assure you guys though, the sky is not falling, and Bovada looks to be on its way back to 15 business days and hopefully less soon.

Anyways XXXX check requested 4/4, received 4/24
XXXX check requested 5/4 received 6/18
XXXX Check requested 6/7 first of 3 increments received on 6/29, tracking number for 2nd increment received today 7/6
XXXX Check requested 6/10 3 increments have not received any yet

Although I plan on depositing back in Bovada, at the moment I'm waiting for them to catch up a bit more before I stop playing at 5 dimes.

Also, note to 5Mike5. 5Dimes will never be king until they have more live betting. They don't even come close to Bovada when it comes to live line availability- pretty sure 5D only puts up lines for live betting on nationally televised games. When you're on the last leg of your parlay and thinking about hedging the live line comes in handy- I seriously think it sucks that 5D doesn't offer more live lines. Also anyone else notice that their mobile plattform isn't compatible with Iphones- it basically just forces you to zoom in on their URL- pretty lazy stuff 5D.

Anyways though, 5D has their act together when it comes to payouts, so I will continue to play at their book for the time being until Bovada catches back up.

I haven't seen very many people reporting quick payouts with Bovada, and I think some of the info here is starting to look dated and inaccurate so I felt the need to share my experience.