Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
Wizzler why you selling out pal? James antics while he was with cleveland is the reason I hate him. Dancing and acting like an idiot with those other losers around him.

I think Durant is a great role model. Guys like Durant win multiple titles. I will never stop laughing if Lebron loses to okc.
Durant makes game winning shots in the playoffs and acts like it's nothing. Then the dude hugs his mamma, puts on his nerdy clothes, and goes about his business. What's not to like about that? OKC sucked three years ago. Their first year here they started off like 2-23. Durant never looked for a trade or an easy way out. He just kept grinding.

Lebron makes sure he is the center of attention before the game when he throws his chalk in the air. Then he acts like a hard ass when he is dunking on people. Then in crunch time (final minute or so) if the game is close he either defers to Wade, passes to Chalmers, or bricks a shot. It's like he doesn't want to be the guy. He was scared to take the final shot in an all-star game.

I hate Kobe but I have a lot more respect for Bryant than I do James. Players like Kobe and Jordan live for those moments. Lebron lives for filling up the stat sheet when the game isn't on the line.

I admit that Lebron is the most gifted player in the world but the way he went to Miami and the cockiness just rubs me the wrong way. You would never see Jordan or Kobe looking for an easier way to get a ring. They're too big of competitors. I also don't want to hear about how good Pippen was. Jordan made that guy who he was. When Jordan wasn't in the league. Pippen was half the player.