Originally posted on 11/19/2007:

It’s a sad story for anyone who will listen. I was born just a few miles from Breaux Bridge in Louisiana and I never knew my real pa. My mom sent me up to Lafayette to live with her cousin Elizabeth and Uncle Devereaux on account of the schooling being better in Lafayette. Took up gator hunting when I was about 12 with Uncle Devereaux and that naturally led to being arrested to poaching over in Bayou LaFourche on the old Guidry place and the Guidrys are a bunch of rich assholes I might add. They couldn’t really do nothing to me since I was just 13 then but send me to a school for troubled kids but they slapped it to Uncle Devereaux since it was his third arrest and he did dang near 30 months at the Hunt Correctional Facility in St. Gabriel and brother let me told you one thing, there is some bad folks at Hunt and Uncle Devereaux came back a real changed man and goes to church ever Sunday now, I guarantee. After I got that 15-year-old girl pregnant my second year at the Wade Unit in Homer they sent me back home to live with Aunt Beth and just told her not to worry I would fμck up again before too long and then they could try me as an adult. Can you believe they said that sh¡t to me and my aunt. So I just turned 16 and they caught me one night after I boosted this sweet Escalade from a stupid tourist with Arkansas plates at the LaBerge in Lake Charles and they wouldn’t of caught me if I hadn’t had to pull over and take a leak behind a tree at a house all the way back in Lafayette that night that the cops just happened to be watching for crack dealing brothers. Just my luck they find the $800 or so of cash and gun I used when I held up the liquor store south of Crowley. All that happened in 1991 and I spent most of the next 15 years in St. Gabriel and Uncle Devereaux was right about there being some bad folks at Hunt. Bad folks. I got out about a year ago and they made me do 90 days in a halfway house that was just more of the folks from Hunt who got out so that was a bad scene and I sort of went AWOL one night and been hanging down in New Orleans picking up some good coin working some construction. Living in this dump though over just on the edge border between Algiers Point and Algiers and let me tell you there are some nasty things going on in Algiers. But there is this one good crawfish joint that aint’ had a shooting in maybe 30, 40 days now and that is a good thing. Been staying clean for the most part except for pushing some weed to the yuppies in Algiers point and the occasional break-in to steal their liquor and cash laying around after I sell the weed to them.

So what do you think I should do should I bet with this local laying LSU -13 right now, take the Tigers -115 or the Razorbacks and the points +105?