I work 9-5 at a kindergarten, mostly 4-5 year olds. I am not even the teacher, I am just an assistant and mostly change diapers and read books to kids. Guys this forum is my only release, I am just in a daze at school and don't feel alive until I can go home and turn PC on and check out the card. All day I am thinking what plays to make and the stress and agony and screams of pain and pleasure as my bets cash or lose. Usually go through 8-9 beers a night watching games but mostly tickers. When I have an under on an NBA game with 0:04 left I pray and hold my nuts that the play by play will say End of 4th Quarter instead of "Lebron James technical foul". When it loses I bury my head in my hands and kind of rock in my chair.

Go to bed about 2-3AM and then go to work kind of drunk and hangover kicks in around noon. I steal food from the kitchen and if kids complain of being hungry I give them a timeout. I used to be a janitor on the other side of the country but got kicked out for getting a hardon while 6th graders came out of the washroom in their gym clothes. Just my luck the parents are there and see me gripping my broom sexually and staring at the girls and of course because I wear sweat pants you can see my hardon It was a French catholic school so I was a goner the next day. I had to change names and move across country to get my current job.

On weekends I go on the chat lines and call broads and if im lucky meet up with them. I pay for everything and the whole time they text other people and i tell them they are pretty and that i am lonely. They usually have 1 drink maybe 2 and then say they have to go to the washroom but take their purse and coat ?? I fell for it 2-3 times before I realized they were actually not coming back Have not been laid in a while as you can tell but don't know why because I'm a stud and can pop multiple times.

Guys I am so dark and empty inside and the worst thing about the east coast is the games start later so I have to wait til ******* 7pm to watch my action but benefit is have the west coast games until 1am. Guys this is a cry for help but if you do not lend a helping hand I will accept your best bet for tonight

I bet I am not the only headcase on forum.

Good luck on your plays tonight gentlemen
mathdotcom