Do you not understand why security at airports is the way it is? If your mother worked in the world trade center and was killed by what happened on 9/11 then you would understand why we operate this way. Unfortunately even Americans so quickly forget what happened on 9/11 and just complain about the extra hassle they have to go through at airports. If it didn't directly impact you then why should you give a fukk attitude sucks. We royally fukked up being a naive nation thinking that no one would ever do such a thing on our own soil and guess what, it happened. So now we are taking the necessary steps to help ensure the security of our nation. You can spin that and say well, your liberty's are being taken away but I don't view it that way and neither should any true American.

I don't understand why you feel the need to focus your entire day on the US. It's a gambling forum and I would think the common goal here is to share some winners/losers and sweat out some games together as a community. Also I don't get why the Mods don't move your threads to the political thread. I assume because they enjoy how many idiots respond to your threads (myself included) and it generates some traffic for the site but for a new poster like myself it makes me want to leave. I'd personally like to join a community of some great personalities moving towards a common goal which is to beat the man.

You continue using the "online poker" as our freedoms being taken away yet I tried pointing out to you in another thread that no one took away online poker. Its not ILLEGAL to play poker online, its ILLEGAL to use banks to fund said poker sites. Meaning if we played a few sessions of poker online and paid each other after the sessions were done then its legal. The reason the poker sites were shut down was because they were circumventing the UIGEA law that was passed in 2006 and the companies were caught red handed in a sting set up by our government. It sucks the law was passed period, but the law doesn't make playing online poker illegal.

I'm sure the country you live in is fantastic and your a proud citizen. I'd love to look so geeky smart and throw out stats that prove why your country sucks however I don't personally like commenting on things that I don't know about because I'm not from there. Sure anyone can read stats but I don't see how you can form an educated opinion based on media and reading some articles. Our nation isn't perfect by any means but neither is the rest of the world. You stereotype the US and make yourself look narrow minded and shallow. If your goal is to simply stir up sh1t on a forum then by all means you have done a great job of that.