Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Bro... your stuff isn't going to work with me. I'm on the other side of the block. Way too much hype from you lately. Make your plays... and stop exaggerating.

Right when you said... "It looks like I'm done guys... great year." WTF? You're so full of sh#%! Nobody stops right now as hot as you are... especially with one more series to go. You're up to something... you're easy to read buddy. Don't pull your weak sh@^ with me. The ladies room is on stage left for you...

Be true to the people who follow you... dont be a pri#$.
You're a complete moron. Ask anyone on SBR who is the most truthful handicapper to his or her following. NO ONE posts the lengthy writeups/insight for every single play they make on the forum. I do. I've been on frickin vacations out of the country writing writeups on my Iphone. No one posts every single play as well on twitter to make it easier to find the plays. I do. Those two things alone put me ahead of everyone. I answer ten million PM's a week and the PM's I get don't take 5 seconds to answer. I get PM's asking about what people should do with hedges, leans on total that I don't cap etc. O and I do pretty well with my plays too.

How do you not understand why I am done? I just hit my biggest game of the year. There is just the NBA Finals to go and I think the Mavs/Heat series will be tough to bet. It's two great teams. I am not up to anything, never have been and never will be.