I love the liberal machine in action. They continually beat the same drum that everything is a conspiracy and those that believe anything the govenment says are naive, gullible and incapable of critical thinking. Here's a little secret. If only 2 people share a secret, it's not safe until one of them is dead. When you have thousands of people behind the alleged 911 conspiracy, it's absurd to believe everyone is holding their tongue. But those that blindly follow the conventional wisdom are some how sheeple of the Big Brother that is the United States.

The war in Iraq was launched due to faulty intelligence. We had operatives getting information that Iraq was on the verge of a nuclear breakthrough. And that's exactly what Sadaam's chief scientists were telling him because it's what he wanted to hear. Otherwise, they are subject ot getting replaced which is a nice way of saying, kneel down, close your eyes and the last thing you'll hear is a gun shot. It was bad intelligence but Bush moved on it and regardless of his intentions, Bush bears full responsibility. Bad move but not a bad president.

And where the hell is all this oil that we got for going to war? All the liberals jump up and down that it was all for oil. And those big corporations getting rich on war? Well yeah, that's their business. They build big fukkin machines that blow things up. What do you want them to do, build it for free? Oh, they're making too much money are they? Well then you open up a company that blows things up and underbid them or shut the fukk up.

Am I staunch Conservative? Yes. Do they have all the answers, hell no. Just take a look at their ridiculous posture regarding online gambling. For once the left has it "right". The OP of this thread is obviously a smart guy but he's been drinking the Kool-Aid. When you think everything's a conspiracy, you're bound to be right once in a while. And for those conspiracies he can't prove, it's mitigated by his assertion that it's a government cover-up. Conversely, if you believe everything the government is selling you are naive, and on that we can agree. But I'll take the good ol USA any day over any other country in the world, past or present. We're not perfect by a long stretch but we do the best we can.