I'm kinda liking st louis right here..+8 seems like alot for pre season were anything goes..Good lUck with the first half tho..Ill be with you on that as well.Cheers
Comment
DwightShrute
SBR Aristocracy
01-17-09
103256
#3
-7 1H looks like a gimme. no?
Comment
#4
Originally posted by DwightShrute
-7 1H looks like a gimme. no?
Yes, which is why it worries me, that and the fact that EVERYONE is on the Patriots first half or game. Except LT.
Comment
DwightShrute
SBR Aristocracy
01-17-09
103256
#5
Originally posted by DrStale
Yes, which is why it worries me, that and the fact that EVERYONE is on the Patriots first half or game. Except LT.
ya I just made the bet I think it will be 20-3 at the half
I am cashing this one
Comment
unde0087
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
03-27-08
29061
#6
Got a feeling Rams cover +8, good luck
Comment
Grandmaster B
SBR Hall of Famer
09-05-09
6035
#7
Originally posted by unde0087
Got a feeling Rams cover +8, good luck
*EDIT*
I take it back...the Rams are good and will make the playoffs
Comment
#8
Fade the forum for free funds...
Nice hit on the over stats
Comment
DwightShrute
SBR Aristocracy
01-17-09
103256
#9
no comment
Comment
bobbyk1133
SBR MVP
08-05-10
2245
#10
Someone forgot to tell Bradford he isn't supposed to put up points vs NE as a rookie. lol