ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24923

Picks for wk16

3* New Eng +3.5 (1.92). $300 to win 276.

2* TENN -5 (1.94). $200 to win 188.

1* MINN -3.5 (1.98). $100 to win 98.

1* Las Vegas +2.5 (2.01). $100 to win 101.
    ...I don't think them jostling the line for Steeler QB change is merited. Raiders have good karma since mid-season when they balanced their offense. Should have every chance to win here.

Passing the Phi/Dal game. I wish it was more of a "for the marbles" game. Dallas' loss last week all but seals the division. PHI HC talk of Hurts playing might just be gamesmanship w/ him knowing they don't need the game. Just don't like the game from a betting standpoint.
    Points Awarded:

consom888 gave ChuckyTheGoat 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ChuckyTheGoat

Adding: 1* GBay +4 (1.94). $100 to win 94.
    Last edited by ChuckyTheGoat; 12-20-22 at 10:10 PM.

ChuckyTheGoat

Also re: Giants/Vikings game, I can't state how big the Giant win was last week. Look at the standings. It's going to be very hard for the Giants to not make it now.

The Giant win basically eclipsed WASH b/c of the Tie-breaker implications.

ChuckyTheGoat

ChuckyTheGoat

Added 1* plays:

*TENN -3 (1.90). $100 to win 90.
    ...Line has cratered w/ news of QB Tannehill missing the WED practice. Current # merits another unit, IMHO.

*Buffalo Bills -8 (1.96). $100 to win 96.
    ...Bears off a pretty miraculous cover. It just LOOKS like they'll cover every week.

ChuckyTheGoat

Gotta be honest. Losing the Patriots by a hook feels like Santa sticking a lump of coal in my stocking.

1) Got the good #.
    2) Mentioned how key it is to capture 3 there. Excellent BTCL value going to post.
    3) Patriots score three TDs and get zero off three XPts. 0/2 XP and 0/1 on 2pt try. I know it was windy, but cmon.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Gotta be honest. Losing the Patriots by a hook feels like Santa sticking a lump of coal in my stocking.

1) Got the good #.
    2) Mentioned how key it is to capture 3 there. Excellent BTCL value going to post.
    3) Patriots score three TDs and get zero off three XPts. 0/2 XP and 0/1 on 2pt try. I know it was windy, but cmon.

Didn't bet the game but watched the end. I really don't know what forward progress is anymore. Either let these plays ALL play out until the guy is on the ground, or blow the whistle right away as soon as he's moved backward. That fumble was horrible down there about to win the game outright. I'm still laughing at them being tied last week and deciding to lateral the ball around at the end of REG. LMFAO I didn't bet that game either. But, I know I'd be really friggin pissed if I had them in either week.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

I also keep seeing these college coaches go for it constantly on 4th down in their own territory. Its as if they have no idea what momentum means in a football game. The Baylor coach did it non-stop and kept getting stopped it seems. Then, today, I had SD 1st half giving the points. Thought I had it won. 4th and 1 own 40ish, they punt the half is over. Nope. Go for it, get stopped. Guy that gets tackled gets mad about the spot (no review either) and gets a 15 yard penalty for saying something to the ref. FG range right away. Guess what? Kicker sets the Hawaii bowl game record for longest FG. Hey, fukkin' of course right. Why not! Why not be up 14-3 the whole half and fukk up every way you dam can at the end of the half. Every single thing that could go wrong, did go wrong. I really had thoughts of reaching through the TV and strangling a few certain people.

It's becoming hard to watch all this 4th down nonsense. Momentum in football, especially college football, is everything. The risk far exceeds the reward of getting the 1st down unless your dam punter is hurt. I don't care about analytics....4th down in your own end outside of the 4th quarter or being down 4 TD's.....is retarded. I swear I could out-coach 90% of these coaches.
    Last edited by hehfest; 12-24-22 at 11:52 PM.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Didn't bet the game but watched the end. I really don't know what forward progress is anymore. Either let these plays ALL play out until the guy is on the ground, or blow the whistle right away as soon as he's moved backward. That fumble was horrible down there about to win the game outright. I'm still laughing at them being tied last week and deciding to lateral the ball around at the end of REG. LMFAO I didn't bet that game either. But, I know I'd be really friggin pissed if I had them in either week.
    Thanks, heh. It did look like there should have been a whistle. His progress is stopped, he's not going anywhere.

At 22-18, I really expect to see +1 to make it 22-19. I know it was windy but Folk was 0/2 on XPts.

That's become a 94% play. I wonder if an NFL team has ever scored three TDs and been stuck on 18.

ChuckyTheGoat

Boy, this was a mess. Winners on Packers and Bills. Rest of it was up in smoke.

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

raiders are the worst