The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

NFL Draft plays

Finallythe long awaited draft day.

My favorite plays:

Rashan Gary over 9.5 -110
    Problems with injuries and production. I have a hard time seeing anyone takehim in the top 10 with all the other, safer and better, defensive talent available.

MarquiseBrown 1st WR drafted
    I likedthis at +500 but was too slow. Will still play it at +150 though.

TJHockenson 1st TE drafted -300
    A lot ofjuice but I did the same thing with OJ Howard. The best TE in the draft.

Rock YaSin 1st DB drafted +2000
    Amazingodds. I believe he will be among the first two DBs drafted. Has done a latesurge. Very underrated. Also like Byron Murphy but better odds with Rock YaSin.

Under 2.5WRs drafted -110
    I neverreally like Metcalf, but I believe he could be taken late in the 1stround. But the depth of talent is too great for teams to use their 1stround picks on WRs. I believe 2 could go in the first, but 3 is a stretch forme.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Just remember that the Raiders and Tampa Bay draft in the first 10 spots and anything can happen with those two screwball teams. Washington's owner has also decided to run his teams show tonite.

The J-Dizzle

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Just remember that the Raiders and Tampa Bay draft in the first 10 spots and anything can happen with those two screwball teams. Washington's owner has also decided to run his teams show tonite.
    Oh believe me as a Tampa fan there's noone I fear more than Jason Licht. I believe that the team that chooses Rashan Gary has multiple picks. Giants is my biggest fear, but there are way better players to choose. Thanks for the reply buddy

The J-Dizzle

2019 season starts off great!

4-1 with great profit!