imotiv8
    imotiv8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5735

2017 NFL System - JM and Modified

Let's get this started again. Who can post?

imotiv8

The system kicks in week 4 at the earliest. rules are simple: if a team loses SU AND ATS 3 straight weeks, they become a play. we chase them for the next three games on a simple martingale chase. official rules state that favorites be played on the ML and dogs be bought to key numbers (3, 7, 10, 14).

MODIFIED rules: if teams with a .500 or better record (AFTER they qualify) lose SU AND ATS 2 straight weeks, they become a play.
    we chase them for the next three games on a simple martingale chase. i play short faves on the ML and dogs i buy up to 1.5 points.
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER gave imotiv8 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BrewMan

Geezy42
    Geezy42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2328

Is this system running or in a diff. area?

betwithdaniel
    betwithdaniel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1051

Sorry, I had the wrong info.
    Last edited by betwithdaniel; 09-30-17 at 12:55 PM.

jcygts6
    Scared $$ Dont make $$
    jcygts6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

Browns and Giants are not Plays. Both need to lose 3 Straight against the Spread.

betwithdaniel
    betwithdaniel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1051

Quote Originally Posted by jcygts6 View Post
    Browns and Giants are not Plays. Both need to lose 3 Straight against the Spread.
    Thanks for checking. The website I was using had the wrong scores.

ScorpionSnow
    ScorpionSnow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6679

Teams that lost 3 SU & 3 ATS

Plays for the weekend 8 oct

Cleveland A
    LA Chargers A

rikablack
    rikablack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21635

Here are the Invincible NFL Betting System bets for the upcoming week of the NFL season:
    Cleveland Browns (A)

Los Angeles Chargers (B)

Always bet on the point spread if the team you're betting on is the underdog (which happens most of the time), and on the money line if the team you're betting for is the favorite. An underdog team will always have a positive number in the point spread, while a favorite will always have a negative number in the point spread.
    Note that if you're betting on the point spread, then as long as the team you're betting on is able to cover the point spread, you will win your wager, regardless if they had won or lost the game. For example, if your team has a point spread of +6, and they end up losing the game by 5 points, then you'd win the bet since your team did not lose by more than 6 points.

BrewMan
    BrewMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2476

I was trying to check the history of this system and see that Cleveland, San Francisco and St. Louis each lost 7 or more consecutive games SU and ATS last year.

That's too many losses if I'm playing a three game chase system.

Correct me if I'm missing something.

brian311
    brian311's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29763

Modified System

System Record

A: 1 - 1
    B: 0 - 0
    C: 0 - 0

Units Won (Lost): 1

Week 5 Plays
    A – Baltimore record 2-2 (.500) WIN

A – Oakland record 2-2 (.500) LOSS

Week 6 Plays
    B – Oakland

Rules: If a team loses SU AND ATS two (2) straight weeks, AND the team's record is 0.500 or better, we chase them for the next three games on a simple martingale chase. Betting rules the same as non-modified.

Special Circumstances:

(1) If two teams playing against each other both qualify, I will track it as placing both bets. Since you're betting M/L on the favorite and spread on the dog, you can win both bets. How you personally choose to play it is up to you.

(2) If a bet pushes on the "A" bet, I will treat it as a no-play for the series. If it pushes on the "B" or "C" bet, the team's next game will count as a repeat of the push bet. For instance, if you push on the "B" bet, the next bet will be a "B" and the following will be a "C."

Note: I use VegasInsider to track odds.
    Points Awarded:

imotiv8 gave brian311 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brian311

Catching this up. Let me know if I missed anything.

rikablack

Here are the Invincible NFL Betting System bets for the upcoming week of the NFL season:

Oakland Raiders (A)

Cleveland Browns (B)

Always bet on the point spread if the team you're betting on is the underdog (which happens most of the time), and on the money line if the team you're betting for is the favorite. An underdog team will always have a positive number in the point spread, while a favorite will always have a negative number in the point spread.

Note that if you're betting on the point spread, then as long as the team you're betting on is able to cover the point spread, you will win your wager, regardless if they had won or lost the game. For example, if your team has a point spread of +6, and they end up losing the game by 5 points, then you'd win the bet since your team did not lose by more than 6 points.
    The only times when you should pass on betting on a team is when they have already been eliminated from the playoff race. If a team cannot statistically make the playoffs regardless of your performance for the remainder of the season, then don’t wager on them. You can check to see what teams are still alive for the playoffs, and which teams have been eliminated from the playoffs race each season by going to:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace

brian311

Modified System

System Record

B: 0 - 1
    C: 0 - 0

Units Won (Lost): 1

Week 6 Results

B – Oakland - LOSS

Week 7 Plays
    C – Oakland
    A – Atlanta record 3-2 (.600)
    A – Detroit record 3-3 (.500)

Rules: If a team loses SU AND ATS two (2) straight weeks, AND the team's record is 0.500 or better, we chase them for the next three games on a simple martingale chase. Betting rules the same as non-modified.

Special Circumstances:

(1) If two teams playing against each other both qualify, I will track it as placing both bets. Since you're betting M/L on the favorite and spread on the dog, you can win both bets. How you personally choose to play it is up to you.

(2) If a bet pushes on the "A" bet, I will treat it as a no-play for the series. If it pushes on the "B" or "C" bet, the team's next game will count as a repeat of the push bet. For instance, if you push on the "B" bet, the next bet will be a "B" and the following will be a "C."

rikablack

Oakland Raiders (B)

Cleveland Browns (C)

brian311

Modified System

System Record

C: 1 - 0

Units Won (Lost): 2

Week 7 Results

C – Oakland - WIN

Week 7 Plays
    A – Atlanta record 3-2 (.600)

Special Circumstances:

Last edited by brian311; 10-20-17 at 12:33 PM. Reason: removed detroit, will add to week 8 plays
    Points Awarded:

Crown Royal gave brian311 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

brian311

Modified System

System Record

A: 1 - 2

Units Won (Lost):

Week 7 Results
    C – Oakland - WIN
    A – Atlanta - LOSS

Week 8 Plays
    B – Atlanta
    A – Kansas City (.714)
    A – Carolina (.571)
    A – Green Bay (.571)
    A – Detroit (.500)
    A – Denver (.500)

Special Circumstances:

Points Awarded:

Crown Royal gave brian311 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

brian311

Correction:
    Green Bay should be a week 9 play.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Good job brian. I was doing this on my own. Glad I saw this.

rikablack

Tampa Bay {A}

Atlanta {A}

brian311

Modified System

System Record

A: 3 - 4
    B: 1 - 1

Units Won (Lost): 5

Week 8 Results
    B – Atlanta - WIN
    A – Kansas City - WIN
    A – Carolina - WIN
    A – Detroit - LOSS
    A – Denver - LOSS

Week 9 Plays
    A – Green Bay (.571)
    B – Detroit
    B - Denver

Special Circumstances:

rikablack

Detroit {A}

Denver {A}

Tampa Bay {B}

rikablack

Detroit {A}

Denver {A}

Tampa Bay {B}
    Points Awarded:

success27 gave rikablack 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brian311

Modified System

System Record

A: 3 - 5
    B: 2 - 2

Units Won (Lost): 6

Week 9 Results
    A – Green Bay – LOSS
    B – Detroit – WIN
    B – Denver - LOSS

Week 10 Plays
    B – Green Bay
    C – Denver

Special Circumstances:

rikablack

Here are the Invincible NFL Betting System bets for the upcoming week of the NFL season :

Green Bay {A}

San Francisco {A}

Denver {B}

Tampa Bay {C}

dougefresh
    dougefresh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

49ers .500 or better?

Ergo19
    Ergo19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6686

This week:

Miami {A} bet

NY Giants {A} bet
    Denver {C} bet

rebelson
    rebelson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5608

Correct me if I'm wrong but none of these teams records are at .500 or better.
    Miami .444
    NY Giants .111
    Denver .333

rikablack

The Invincible NFL Betting System bets for the upcoming week of the NFL season:

Miami {A}

NY Giants {A}
    Denver {C}

BrewMan
    BrewMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2476

Quote Originally Posted by rikablack View Post
    The Invincible NFL Betting System bets for the upcoming week of the NFL season:

Miami {A}

NY Giants {A}
    Denver {C}
    Miami and NYG are not plays because they are not > .500. Denver is a play because their record was > .500 when they started the chase.

JustTheSportsTip
    JustTheSportsTip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 698

There are 2 different betting systems going on in this thread. I do them on my own, earlier in the week and check here on occasion to compare. I'm not going to go into details but this thread is not the best for a number of reasons. But to the points about the games this week.

MIA and NYG are A plays because they have lost 3 in a row SU and against the spread. (Could argue MIAs 2nd loss was a push). This is the "invincible" system.

There is another system for the teams that are above .500 and have lost 2 in a row, like the Bills have coming into this week. This is the modified system.

Please see post #2.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ergo19, and wincharlie

Ergo19

Thanks for making that crystal clear!

The invincible system sees 2 bets this Sunday:

Buffalo {A} bet

Miami {B} bet

Goodlluck.

imotiv8

Seems like Miami would be an A bet

Ergo19

Quote Originally Posted by imotiv8 View Post
    Seems like Miami would be an A bet
    Wasn't Miami a loss in week 11? That was the A bet.

12 Last