i like the dog in big tv games like this. will not be betting it tho
Comment
Wrigley
SBR Hall of Famer
12-28-07
7268
#6
saints ML +175 is the play
Comment
CJ_Gamble
SBR High Roller
07-07-09
120
#7
Originally posted by Wrigley
saints ML +175 is the play
yeah it honestly is
Comment
The General
SBR Posting Legend
08-10-05
13279
#8
If the game were tomorrow, I would pick the Saints.
Comment
Tsoprano
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
04-14-08
26374
#9
He would have some balls going with the Saints. Although I have a feeling the Saints pull off the upset.
Fukk Lang either way.
Comment
#10
No one has ever been more due to lose a bet than Lang on the Super Bowl.
Comment
lamdanh
SBR Sharp
05-08-07
321
#11
who is Brandon Lang?
Comment
Tsoprano
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
04-14-08
26374
#12
Originally posted by lamdanh
who is Brandon Lang?
A tout. They made a movie on him with Al Pacino and Matthew McConaughey.
Terrible handicapper by the way.
Comment
Dr.Gonzo
SBR MVP
12-05-09
4660
#13
First off Langs record is bullshit. The first 12 were given to him by Stu Feiner.
Lang loves Peyton and the Colts. He has cashed a 100 dimer and a few 75 dimers on them. I guarantee he is taking the Colts.
Comment
WhatAboutMeBitch
SBR MVP
01-02-09
1294
#14
when will lang release this play
Comment
ol'Tex
SBR Sharp
01-08-10
318
#15
i dont think the saints D will be able to hold manning.. im taking colts -4
Comment
MC PICKS
SBR Hall of Famer
01-10-10
6644
#16
Your right wrigley. I'm gonna wait cause the spread and moneyline are both gonna go up over the two weeks.
Comment
Larrythelegend
SBR MVP
12-30-09
1223
#17
does anybody understand lang hits all the superbowls?
He blows dick at everything else
Comment
Busterflywheel
SBR MVP
12-13-09
3991
#18
Larry: where are you finding his S.B record??
Comment
Larrythelegend
SBR MVP
12-30-09
1223
#19
I have just been following him and he hits almost ever s.b
Comment
#20
Originally posted by Larrythelegend
does anybody understand lang hits all the superbowls? He blows dick at everything else
And yet he is a terrible capper, he cannot possibly keep up his winning streak.
Comment
scarp
SBR Wise Guy
01-12-10
697
#21
I think I'm going to take the Saints. Freeney is banged, but im sure he will play
Comment
woody78
SBR Wise Guy
09-18-08
502
#22
Lang will be deep-throating Manning and the Colts. Would love to see it move to 6.5 so I could buy it to 7 and take the Saints.
Comment
podunk
SBR MVP
11-12-09
3455
#23
oh shit
Comment
Mr Handicapable
SBR Hall of Famer
09-23-07
6067
#24
Can't believe all you guys like the Saints? Brees didn't look that sharp at all....without looking at the stats...I know 2 of his TD passes vs Minny were a screen and a dump off to Reggie Bush! The Saints tackled like $hit too....they'll be sadly mistaken if they count on Indy to be careless with the ball and help them with stupid penalties & coaching decisions like the Vikings did! The Indy D tackles very well also! Reggie Bush could hurt them w/special teams...if I was Indy I would play keep away!
Colts by 10
Comment
swisher33
Restricted User
11-01-09
275
#25
Originally posted by Larrythelegend
I have just been following him and he hits almost ever s.b
How many is that?
Comment
jhack704
SBR Hall of Famer
06-04-09
5346
#26
Well his last 5 or so are documented, he says he is 17-0-1 but he admitted the 1st 12 or whatver were to his friends and family not plays he sold. So his last 4 or 5 are legit for sure
Comment
BigdaddyQH
SBR Posting Legend
07-13-09
19531
#27
If you are waiting for the Saints line to climbto 6.5, good luck. One Vegas book and BoMutt has it at 6 now, but it will not go higher. If you want 7, you are going to pay through the nose vig wise.
Comment
DOMINATER
SBR MVP
12-10-09
3698
#28
Saints
Comment
JerseyShop101
Restricted User
09-04-08
2704
#29
Good luck!
Comment
Busterflywheel
SBR MVP
12-13-09
3991
#30
Originally posted by Larrythelegend
Waiting to go with Brandon Lang's pick......
Larry..Do you tail or fade service picks? I personally never tail them..
Comment
koby25
SBR MVP
10-14-08
1507
#31
I'd tail this pick. I hate Lang but this one wins.
Comment
Busterflywheel
SBR MVP
12-13-09
3991
#32
Originally posted by koby25
I'd tail this pick. I hate Lang but this one wins.
Which is Saints M.L or what?
Comment
blackbeSSt
SBR Hall of Famer
09-06-08
9398
#33
it looks like a lot of people are on either ml. i agree if the spread doesn't hit 6.5.....which i doubt will happen.