I'm parlaying the Ravens ML and Arizona Cardinals ML... should I be worried?
Comment
The General
SBR Posting Legend
08-10-05
13279
#3
Looks like a split on the parlays
Comment
H-BOMB
SBR Hall of Famer
10-15-09
5240
#4
I like the Patriots and the Cards/Packers over
Comment
lovesports
SBR Hustler
12-20-09
55
#5
Originally posted by pattymayo
Easy money
no such thing as ez money!
Comment
Chi_archie
SBR Aristocracy
07-22-08
63185
#6
solid parlay there.... might be teasing it myself
Comment
CollegePro
SBR MVP
02-23-09
4006
#7
Originally posted by iMxth3xbossx5000
I'm parlaying the Ravens ML and Arizona Cardinals ML... should I be worried?
yes
Comment
RPP
SBR Wise Guy
09-07-09
650
#8
I need Pack and Pats ML to cash a 5 teamer tomorrow. This will be a really nice lick for me if they get there. Heres to hoping!!!
Comment
#9
Half right, Ravens take it.
Comment
iMxth3xbossx5000
SBR MVP
11-11-09
4983
#10
Cardinals are gonna win tommorrow folks, don't know why you all love G.B so much.
Comment
Glitch
SBR Posting Legend
07-08-09
11795
#11
on the pack and pats too, i hope the patriots will be up to stopping the run- and that randy moss steps up.
and i wouldnt really call betting against kurt warner and a nice arsenal of weapons, at home "easy money"
goodluck
Comment
#12
Originally posted by iMxth3xbossx5000
Cardinals are gonna win tommorrow folks, don't know why you all love G.B so much.
Cuz I live here. I have absolutely no opinions other than I am a diehard Packer fan. Although the way the teams who lost yesterday laid down last week would have me leaning GB regardless.
Comment
pattymayo
SBR Posting Legend
05-19-09
10219
#13
I should not have said easy money, but I think its a good bet
Comment
xfrozenx
Restricted User
05-18-08
861
#14
I did this last night. Took the spreads on both though, not the ML's. Good luck!
Comment
roflc0pter
SBR High Roller
12-12-09
175
#15
Spreads or ML would work...
I would buy half a point to get the NE line down to -3. GB should win by 3+ easily so not worried about the spread on that game
Comment
LT Profits
SBR Aristocracy
10-27-06
90963
#16
I have seen every parlay posted here except the winning one! LOL
Ravens and Packers are your winners folks. Baltimore +170 is best value of entire weekend.
Comment
woody78
SBR Wise Guy
09-18-08
502
#17
It's moved to Ravens +4 at my book. I'm crushing that one. Agree with LT, I've got Ravens ML +165 now, that's got a great chance of coming through.
Comment
chickenwang
SBR High Roller
11-22-09
133
#18
So far I am 4-0. Jets & Over, Cowboys & Over.... finishing today we go Pats & Over, and Pack & Over.
Going to be a huge parlay folks
Comment
thebestthereis
SBR Posting Legend
03-01-09
11459
#19
LT I think you are right on the Ravens for some reason, even though I live here in Boston and will have my Pats jersey on today
Comment
Hilljacademics
SBR Wise Guy
07-12-09
701
#20
I live in Indiana and have no jersey, but I'm on NE -3 (-115) from Bookmaker
Comment
Frosh
SBR Sharp
12-14-09
343
#21
Looks good. On the same with you. Pats take that game at home.