take Like it was stated earlier on the forum, the Refs made it clear in that first half, the Saints were not going to be allowed to win that game. Had Ravens +3 this morning should of been happy. What I really should done was over, felt much better about that than the Saints. But no, I had to square things up a bit and take Saints +1 like it was my first week on the job. Even after they kicked they field goal knew I went against the house and was gonna see ol butt chin throw a game winner.

Making a serious decision to end pro football on the year. At least one selection a week. Other than week 1 college been beautiful. Bases, had some rough stretches but still up around 2400$ in ncaff bout $1100 in bases and NFL I'm up about 3 or 4 hundred but feels like I'm fukkin buried cuz a the dumb mistakes. Did the books get enough this weekend and will they let my Colts cover??? Peyton used to get sacked 5 times a game on que in Qualcomm as a Colt for a few years. Them colts just strug over there. But I can see Vegas makin Colts win big so every dude in the country who thinks hes a "sharp" feel like a cold, flimsy insignificant wet noodle. Luck is one of the NFLs New poster boys and what better way to stick it to Shivers for downgraded thier product last couple seasons so he could have 90 kids then to have neckbeard roll in there with his caveman physique and take to that awfully run franchise. Refs from Saints game, fukk you sick morbid fukks. What was it like to shave points and know you couldn't lose?? Better than fukkin a girl you know has no Stds with no rubber. Gotta dwarf that meaningless shit by a trillion. Now skins can't even backdoor this so I feel dumb for laying off the Cowboys when nobody in this camp gotllove for Griffin the turd.