Anyone else liking the Saints (-1) and the Over 46 in this one? I just can't see Kolb leading the Eagles to victory over the best QB in the league. Should be a shootout in this one. I predict 35-30 final for the Saints.
big0mar
SBR MVP
01-09-09
3374
#2
Brees 12-12 on the road with NO...I took NO myself, but I'm not sure your logic is sound.
Comment
here2fu
SBR Hustler
09-09-09
50
#3
i like the saints also with kolb but wouldnt touch the over inless donavan was playing
Comment
DennisGreen
SBR Posting Legend
11-27-08
18369
#4
Comment
Housemoney
SBR MVP
09-17-09
3914
#5
I have a unit on it too. Looking good. It just offsets my Oak/KC over bet.
Comment
DennisGreen
SBR Posting Legend
11-27-08
18369
#6
Over officially hit, and I think the Saints got it LOL
Comment
whatdafuxup
SBR MVP
10-25-08
1307
#7
I was all over these. Took them for 17 units. Now gotta see about the late games.
Comment
DennisGreen
SBR Posting Legend
11-27-08
18369
#8
Nice man, yeah these were the two easiest calls from the scouting I did. Looking good barring a heroic Eagles comeback.