fiubet
    fiubet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

KYC in UK

Hi,

I'm from Spain and I want to open accounts in the UK bookmakers

I do not reside there so I have doubts about whether I can pass the KYC verification
    My idea is to open a Limited Company in UK and use the certificates of incorporation of the company as documentation to send, as bank account could use TransferWise with debit card, I can also have a virtual office in London N1

Can I pass the KYC verification with this documentation?

Thanks in advance

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2376

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18947

You don't need to be a UK resident to bet with UK bookmakers. If you want to open an account with any of them you are advised to contract them directly and be open about the situation. Spain isn't on a restricted list as far as I know. If they want your account they will tell you what you need to do. If they don't want you then trying to get around their terms and conditions will likely cause a problem at some point in the future.

fiubet
    fiubet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by semibluff View Post
    You don't need to be a UK resident to bet with UK bookmakers. If you want to open an account with any of them you are advised to contract them directly and be open about the situation. Spain isn't on a restricted list as far as I know. If they want your account they will tell you what you need to do. If they don't want you then trying to get around their terms and conditions will likely cause a problem at some point in the future.
    I can create an account in uk bookmakers but they will not let me withdraw my money

they ask me for a proof of residence, What I wonder is if with the business documentation it would be enough for me to verify

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by fiubet View Post
    Hi,

I'm from Spain and I want to open accounts in the UK bookmakers

I do not reside there so I have doubts about whether I can pass the KYC verification
    My idea is to open a Limited Company in UK and use the certificates of incorporation of the company as documentation to send, as bank account could use TransferWise with debit card, I can also have a virtual office in London N1

Can I pass the KYC verification with this documentation?

Thanks in advance
    Just ask the bookmaker you want to use to be sure.

If you are asking for a way to trick UK books, this is not the right forum for that.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

KYC in UK is though. Be ready for Skype verification and Google Street visits to your adress from the bookmaker.