Might put some on this tonight if my early plays go well.
Comment
NEOHsports4life
SBR MVP
09-13-09
1149
#3
Oregon st rolls here tonite
Oregon St. -10, thank me tomorrow!
Comment
TheLock
SBR Posting Legend
04-06-08
14427
#4
Originally posted by NEOHsports4life
Oregon st rolls here tonite
Oregon St. -10, thank me tomorrow!
Good luck, NEO. Let's do this.
Comment
NEOHsports4life
SBR MVP
09-13-09
1149
#5
Yes goodluck, lets cash it!
Comment
TheLock
SBR Posting Legend
04-06-08
14427
#6
161.5 @ pinny
We like.
Comment
DODGERBLUES24
SBR Sharp
04-06-10
297
#7
Let's cash this sucker!
Comment
sjm5122
SBR MVP
09-22-08
4213
#8
On a blistering pace, this bet may be dead midway through the first half.
Comment
TheLock
SBR Posting Legend
04-06-08
14427
#9
Originally posted by sjm5122
On a blistering pace, this bet may be dead midway through the first half.
You realize I played the over, guy?
Comment
TheLock
SBR Posting Legend
04-06-08
14427
#10
24 points in 9 minutes one time common
Comment
DODGERBLUES24
SBR Sharp
04-06-10
297
#11
Good call dude!
Comment
TheLock
SBR Posting Legend
04-06-08
14427
#12
Originally posted by DODGERBLUES24
Good call dude!
Thanks, buddy.
90-71 with 3:38 left. Boom.
Comment
DODGERBLUES24
SBR Sharp
04-06-10
297
#13
Nothing better than a stress free winner
Comment
sjm5122
SBR MVP
09-22-08
4213
#14
I was trying to jinx it buddy, I was on the over too, but they only had 4 pts in the first 3 mins of the game.
Comment
#15
I didn't even look at this line until I saw this thread. Took a quick look and DEF agreed with both the over and Oregon St!! Thank you for posting this. Two straights, both EASY $$$! Had to say THANK YOU to Neo and TLock. I needed two easy wins to keep it rolling
Thats what this site is all about. Good people helping others make coin. Great work, both of ya'll!!
Comment
#16
Couldn't send you points TLock. Don't know why. Hmmm??? I tried several times.
Comment
JMUplayer
SBR MVP
08-27-09
2765
#17
Not seeing TCU play all year man their defense is high school average at best......