Early Game East Tenn St -3

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iceman8847
    SBR Wise Guy
    • 12-16-08
    • 526

    #1
    Early Game East Tenn St -3
    I am going with E. Tenn State-3 at 2:30 E Tenn St is 13-1 all time against N. Florida. E Tenn St beat N Fla by 15 about a month ago. But tail at your own risk this is just an action play .
  • mrtsummit
    SBR Sharp
    • 02-23-11
    • 349

    #2
    Problem is I got burned by Coastal Carolina yesterday, very similar play.
    Comment
    • iceman8847
      SBR Wise Guy
      • 12-16-08
      • 526

      #3
      Originally posted by mrtsummit
      Problem is I got burned by Coastal Carolina yesterday, very similar play.
      it's just a small play .5 a unit nothing large going big on Illinois later tonight
      Comment
      • mrtsummit
        SBR Sharp
        • 02-23-11
        • 349

        #4
        Everyone seems to like Illinois, Vegas marketing at its best. Especially after Cincinnati game yesterday.
        Which ever way the public takes the line I will take the opposite.
        Comment
        • abe74
          SBR High Roller
          • 02-26-12
          • 220

          #5
          We saw yesterday with the two early games that it's hard to beat the same team 3 times in a season.
          Comment
          • mrtsummit
            SBR Sharp
            • 02-23-11
            • 349

            #6
            Originally posted by abe74
            We saw yesterday with the two early games that it's hard to beat the same team 3 times in a season.
            exactly
            Comment
            • southpaw74
              SBR Hall of Famer
              • 12-21-09
              • 7104

              #7
              Well if they are 13-1 against them then that's really a non-issue right
              Comment
              • Heart
                SBR Sharp
                • 11-23-11
                • 301

                #8
                I am going with E. Tenn State-3 at 2:30 E Tenn St is 13-1 all time against N. Florida. E Tenn St beat N Fla by 15 about a month ago.
                So what you're saying is you didn't bother to cap this game. The play is North Florida.
                Comment
                • Chet86
                  SBR Hustler
                  • 02-29-12
                  • 82

                  #9
                  East Tenn St -3 is the play.
                  Comment
                  • mann2chc
                    SBR Wise Guy
                    • 03-04-09
                    • 685

                    #10
                    as i looked at these teams, E Tenn looks to be the clear play but the neutral court scares me off... FYI: N Florida did beat E Tenn last yr in this tourney when E Tenn beat N Florida both reg season games... im just saying... anyway, i really like under 127... i see both teams playing tight and careful... GL!!!
                    Comment
                    • WVUsuperfan
                      SBR Wise Guy
                      • 08-06-08
                      • 769

                      #11
                      line just jumped to 4 1/2
                      Comment
                      • southpaw74
                        SBR Hall of Famer
                        • 12-21-09
                        • 7104

                        #12
                        Here we go again...line jumped to-4.5 now. Is it a repeat of yesterday's dogs that shoot lights out? First halves were high scoring yesterday as well.
                        Comment
                        • JamesBrown
                          SBR MVP
                          • 04-07-08
                          • 3860

                          #13
                          I think I'll play on N FLA here as a strict public fade and the 0-3 in one season factor.
                          Comment
                          • blackeyeshamus
                            SBR Hall of Famer
                            • 02-19-11
                            • 6632

                            #14
                            Originally posted by JamesBrown
                            I think I'll play on N FLA here as a strict public fade and the 0-3 in one season factor.
                            yup. north florida 1h and game 1x ea. same reasons.
                            Comment
                            • soonerstud7804
                              SBR Sharp
                              • 10-17-10
                              • 446

                              #15
                              Originally posted by mann2chc
                              as i looked at these teams, E Tenn looks to be the clear play but the neutral court scares me off... FYI: N Florida did beat E Tenn last yr in this tourney when E Tenn beat N Florida both reg season games... im just saying... anyway, i really like under 127... i see both teams playing tight and careful... GL!!!
                              I actually like the OVER I got it @ 125 they seem too be able too score some points and in there game where they finished with a total or 115 there was a stretch or 9.15 min where nf didn't score so hoping that it dosen't happen again I am going withe over before that stretch they were on pace for a 140 pnt game so well see just bored at work and trying to kill some time.
                              Comment
                              • blackeyeshamus
                                SBR Hall of Famer
                                • 02-19-11
                                • 6632

                                #16
                                also consider some "turbulence" surrounding ETSU program re. player arrested for filing false police report arraigned yesterday, other players involved but not indicted, points to a general level of disarray in an undisciplined program right now. not to disrespect the ETSU bball program, because the program has been historically strong in recent years, but I believe they'll lose outright today (although I'm taking the points- cause the hogs get fed, while the pigs get slaughtered). good luck today, gentlemen.
                                Comment
                                • JamesBrown
                                  SBR MVP
                                  • 04-07-08
                                  • 3860

                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by blackeyeshamus
                                  also consider some "turbulence" surrounding ETSU program re. player arrested for filing false police report arraigned yesterday, other players involved but not indicted, points to a general level of disarray in an undisciplined program right now. not to disrespect the ETSU bball program, because the program has been historically strong in recent years, but I believe they'll lose outright today (although I'm taking the points- cause the hogs get fed, while the pigs get slaughtered). good luck today, gentlemen.
                                  Comment
                                  • southpaw74
                                    SBR Hall of Famer
                                    • 12-21-09
                                    • 7104

                                    #18
                                    Thanks for the info fellas! Good luck today. This game is still a crap shoot but every little bit of info can help
                                    Comment
                                    • blackeyeshamus
                                      SBR Hall of Famer
                                      • 02-19-11
                                      • 6632

                                      #19
                                      consider also a "mentally tough" team in north florida that is certainly athletic enough to win straight up- the link is to a newspaper article from jacksonville reporting on the team's health, training, and "mentally tough" outlook going into the game w ETSU today. not only are these kids not getting arrested, raising hell, getting suspended, etc. they are actually training hard, practicing yoga, seeing a therapist, and team building/espirit de corps.



                                      hope that link works. good luck. let's get 'em.
                                      Comment
                                      • bojax82
                                        SBR High Roller
                                        • 05-21-10
                                        • 178

                                        #20
                                        All over north Florida +4.5
                                        Comment
                                        • JamesBrown
                                          SBR MVP
                                          • 04-07-08
                                          • 3860

                                          #21
                                          Just found it at +5 -110 here in Vegas!
                                          Comment
                                          • HOT WINGS
                                            SBR Hall of Famer
                                            • 01-29-10
                                            • 8055

                                            #22
                                            I like North Florida +5. Parker Smith to have a big game
                                            Comment
                                            • B3RK09
                                              SBR Rookie
                                              • 03-01-12
                                              • 16

                                              #23
                                              I got ETSU at -155 SU yesterday (1.5 units) and -2.5 @ -120 (1.5 units). Seems like everyone here is on UNF...BOL to everyone!
                                              Comment
                                              • blackeyeshamus
                                                SBR Hall of Famer
                                                • 02-19-11
                                                • 6632

                                                #24
                                                here is a link to an article regarding arrests involving ETSU bball players.



                                                can't wait for the game! should be a good one. good luck.
                                                Comment
                                                • JamesBrown
                                                  SBR MVP
                                                  • 04-07-08
                                                  • 3860

                                                  #25
                                                  94% on East Tenn State on streak for the cash. Thats incredible. I like N FLA more now!
                                                  Comment
                                                  • MJT1212
                                                    SBR Hall of Famer
                                                    • 02-16-09
                                                    • 5124

                                                    #26
                                                    I liked N. Florida yesterday at +3 (b/c they're playing GREAT lately, beating top teams in their conference) but it was probably going to be a no play, I was looking more so at the over. But after reading all these new angles, AND seeing the line change to +4.5 and beyond...I think I have to take N. Florida. I don't want to get burned in a nother Coastal Carolina situation.

                                                    But in the 3 team sweep defense...American did just that yesterday against Army and I bet American -11 and won. I think you never do know but in this situation all signs point to N. Florida. I will make a play on them since theres no other games.
                                                    Comment
                                                    • MJT1212
                                                      SBR Hall of Famer
                                                      • 02-16-09
                                                      • 5124

                                                      #27
                                                      CBB [761] NORTH FLORIDA +4½-107
                                                      CBB [1761] 1H NORTH FLORIDA +2½-110

                                                      And I think the 1H is the strongest of the two
                                                      Comment
                                                      • mrtsummit
                                                        SBR Sharp
                                                        • 02-23-11
                                                        • 349

                                                        #28
                                                        Im on Florida and the over good luck !!!!
                                                        Comment
                                                        • LordVodka
                                                          SBR Hall of Famer
                                                          • 08-17-09
                                                          • 5206

                                                          #29
                                                          This game is such a crap shoot that we should all stay away but we're all degens.
                                                          Comment
                                                          • MJT1212
                                                            SBR Hall of Famer
                                                            • 02-16-09
                                                            • 5124

                                                            #30
                                                            Someon said ETSU has a guard out that plays 30 + mins per game
                                                            Comment
                                                            • JamesBrown
                                                              SBR MVP
                                                              • 04-07-08
                                                              • 3860

                                                              #31
                                                              North Florida shooting lights out early on. Bench is doing well too and the team is spreading the ball. Lets see if it holds up though.
                                                              Comment
                                                              • MJT1212
                                                                SBR Hall of Famer
                                                                • 02-16-09
                                                                • 5124

                                                                #32
                                                                19-16 nfu
                                                                Comment
                                                                • LordVodka
                                                                  SBR Hall of Famer
                                                                  • 08-17-09
                                                                  • 5206

                                                                  #33
                                                                  22-18 nfu
                                                                  Comment
                                                                  • LordVodka
                                                                    SBR Hall of Famer
                                                                    • 08-17-09
                                                                    • 5206

                                                                    #34
                                                                    22-21 nfu
                                                                    Comment
                                                                    • LordVodka
                                                                      SBR Hall of Famer
                                                                      • 08-17-09
                                                                      • 5206

                                                                      #35
                                                                      23-22 E Tenn

                                                                      15-3 run for E Tenn
                                                                      Comment
                                                                      Search
                                                                      Collapse
                                                                      Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                                      Collapse
                                                                      Working...