XAVIER University SIGNS biggest ESPNU100 player ever

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CollegeOverUnder
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 10-20-10
    • 5520

    #1
    XAVIER University SIGNS biggest ESPNU100 player ever
    http://espn.go.com/college-sports/ba...22/sim-bhullar

    Now I when I say big I dont mean best Recruit even though he is easily one of the best recruits ever in Xavier History. I mean the kid is friggen 7'4 and 330lbs holy crap!


    Holy dear god I cant wait to see this kid play basketball lol. This is gonna be fking nuts!
  • Tower
    SBR MVP
    • 04-15-10
    • 1331

    #2
    that just seems wrong
    Comment
    • CollegeOverUnder
      SBR Hall of Famer
      • 10-20-10
      • 5520

      #3
      hes so fking big 330lbs this is gonna be fking nuts when he is on tv lmao
      Comment
      • CollegeOverUnder
        SBR Hall of Famer
        • 10-20-10
        • 5520

        #4
        Originally posted by CollegeOverUnder
        http://espn.go.com/college-sports/ba...22/sim-bhullar

        Now I when I say big I dont mean best Recruit even though he is easily one of the best recruits ever in Xavier History. I mean the kid is friggen 7'4 and 330lbs holy crap!


        Holy dear god I cant wait to see this kid play basketball lol. This is gonna be fking nuts!
        In Recent NEWS BHULLAR has DECOMMITTED from XAVIER and has ENROLLED at New Mexico State
        http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebaske...enroll-at-nmsu

        what a great addition for a NMSU team. This kid alone can carry his team through the WAC to the NCAA
        Comment
        Search
        Collapse
        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
        Collapse
        Working...