Penn St + Talor Battle?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CollegeOverUnder
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 10-20-10
    • 5520

    #1
    Penn St + Talor Battle?
    Whats everyones oppinions on Penn St. right now? Do we think they have enough to make it into the NCAA as an At- Large now?

    Of course if they just win tomorrow they are in but is their case strong enough to say they deserve an At Large?
  • Guest

    #2
    I think they're in, they may very well have taken MSU's place in the tourney today. I think they make a game of it tomorrow as well.
    Comment
    • ND25
      Restricted User
      • 05-02-10
      • 249

      #3
      Same big ten record as mich st. and they beat them 2 of 3 this year. They also beat wisky twice. They should be in.
      Comment
      • wiffle
        SBR Wise Guy
        • 07-07-10
        • 610

        #4
        lock, ainec
        Comment
        • romoney
          SBR MVP
          • 02-12-09
          • 3581

          #5
          Talor Battle is my fav player...i hope they get in and DO WORK!!!
          Comment
          • HR Paperstacks
            SBR Wise Guy
            • 02-20-11
            • 910

            #6
            I love PSU they are one of my favorite teams to bet on, always a dog and they usually keep it close and sometimes pull off the upset. Battle is a balla.
            Comment
            • Cuse0323
              BARRELED IN @ SBR!
              • 12-09-09
              • 30169

              #7
              They're certainly as worthy as other bubble teams. The committee is gonna have a helluva time sorting out the mess on the bubble. So many mediocre teams.
              Comment
              • romoney
                SBR MVP
                • 02-12-09
                • 3581

                #8
                Originally posted by HR Paperstacks
                I love PSU they are one of my favorite teams to bet on, always a dog and they usually keep it close and sometimes pull off the upset. Battle is a balla.
                I have won alot of money with Penn St in the Battle years... hope to keep it up either in Tourney or NIT
                Comment
                • CollegeOverUnder
                  SBR Hall of Famer
                  • 10-20-10
                  • 5520

                  #9
                  I love Penn St
                  Comment
                  Search
                  Collapse
                  Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                  Collapse
                  Working...