Ohio State....... Wisconsin 2nd Half Plays

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pick'nParlays
    SBR MVP
    • 02-22-08
    • 3134

    #1
    Ohio State....... Wisconsin 2nd Half Plays
  • Pick'nParlays
    SBR MVP
    • 02-22-08
    • 3134

    #2
    I can't see Wisconsin keeping up. They are getting owned.
    Comment
    • BettingWizard
      SBR Hall of Famer
      • 11-28-09
      • 6522

      #3
      no value anywhere.....ohio st and over full game were the plays
      Comment
      • Pick'nParlays
        SBR MVP
        • 02-22-08
        • 3134

        #4
        Osu -1

        -120 ml
        Comment
        • Guest

          #5
          I'm playing Wisconsin 2nd half. Ohio St. will not keep shooting 70% for the game (6 of 7 from 3). I know they want to dominate this game but I think they let up a bit anyway with this lead.
          Comment
          • Guest

            #6
            12/13 from 3, I was wrong. Yikes.
            Comment
            Search
            Collapse
            Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
            Collapse
            Working...